Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa 4* Special ∼ 7 Nights / 8 Days
Located right on a 380 metre unspoilt and pristine white sandy beach overlooking Chwaka Bay, Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa offers premium accommodation and privacy on the prime beach belt area of Uroa guaranteeing you a feeling of a total freedom in paradise in enchanting Zanibar to make your stay one of the most memorable ever.
This little gem comprises of just eighteen rooms, which all feature en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, balconies, and tea and coffee facilities. In addition Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa offers its guests a 200 cubic metre sea fronting fully refurbished pool with canopy beds and adjoining ethnic open sided huts for pool side dinning or relaxation, a restaurant offering multiple cuisines, a designated sea facing barbeque area, a designated Games Room offering amusement machines, board games, table tennis, gym equipment and a snooker table as well as a communal lounge with television and a fabulous beach right on your doorstep.
All this is complemented by Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa amazing level of service from their experienced, polite and caring staff that will satisfy all of your requests allowing you to live the best of Zanzibar and its unforgettable landscapes, scents and flavours unique to this island that will fascinate you and magical sunsets that only Zanzibar can offer.
Day 1 ∼ Arrival / Zanzibar∼ Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa
Today begins the first day of your Zanzibar adventure and what better way to experience the tropical paradise of Zanzibar than to stay at one of the most pristine and desolated tropical beaches of the island where you will find Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa Spa. Upon arrival at Zanzibar you will be met by one of our representatives that will be waiting to transfer you to Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa while driving trough some of the most exotic and enchanting scenery this tropical paradise has to offer.
Upon arrival at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa you will be checked in and escorted to your room, after which you will have the rest of the day at your leisure to enjoy your magical surroundings.
Overnight at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa.
Days 2 to 7 ∼ Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa
Days at leisure to relax and soak up the magical Island of Zanzibar and all its magnificent surroundings.
Why not take a Safari Blue Adventure Tour that is something we highly recommend. You will be picked after breakfast and head towards the Far West of Zanzibar in minivans for a day of adventure with the Dolphins, sandbanks, and coral reefs of Menai Bay, a conservation area off Fumba village. At the fishing village of Fumba you will be given a life jacket demonstration followed by a briefing on the day’s excursion. You will then board the dhows and set off in search of the Dolphins. The species frequently found at Menai Bay are Spinner and Bottlenose dolphins. Here you will be able to swim with the dolphins as long as they stay close to the boat, but is unlikely to be able to touch them, as they are of course wild animals. You will then go on to one of the selected snorkelling locations, where you will snorkel while accompanied by a snorkelling guide to show you points of interest and to assist the beginners. Snorkel equipment will be provided. You will then move on to another island or sandbank for lunch. Lunch is traditional Zanzibar meal and typically includes a selection of BBQ fish, rice, lentils and fish curry. Chilled fresh fruit juice, mineral water and bottled soft drinks are available throughout the day. You will spend the remainder of the afternoon, relaxing, swimming or snorkelling. In the late afternoon you will make your way to Fumba by sail if the winds permit it.
Alternatively, relax at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa sipping on a cool drink, tantalizing your taste buds with an exotic cocktail or lie on the beautiful beach and enjoy the magnificent views at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa.
Overnight at Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa.
Day 8 ∼ Departure / Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa ∼ Zanzibar ∼ Johannesburg
After a leisurely breakfast and your last morning at leisure in this tropical paradise, it will be time to say goodbye to your hosts as you check out of Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa and your driver arrives to provide you with your transfer back to Zanzibar International Airport (Abeid Amani Karume International Airport) where you will catch your international flight back home and your onwards arrangements.
End of Services.
- Travel Dates
- 02 May to 13 Jun 2019
- 10 Jul to 19 Sep 2019
- 02 Oct to 03 Dec 2019
- Travel Dates
- 16 Apr to 01 May 2019
- 14 Jun to 09 Jul 2019
- 20 Sep to 01 Oct 2019
- Prices shown are in South African Rand (ZAR) based on a package price with a minimum of 2 adults and are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Half Board and All-Inclusive meal supplements available as follows:
– Half Board (breakfast & dinner) supplement – R 3,299 Per Couple in all room types.
– All-Inclusive (All meals and selected drinks) supplement – R 6,599 Per Couple in all room types.
CHILD RATE SUPPLEMENTS
Please note that max 2 infant/child can share per room.
02 May to 13 June 2019 – 10 July to 19 September 2019 – 02 October to 03 December 2019
– 0 to 1 – R 599 per infant
– 2 to 15 – R 5,199 per child – Bed & Breakfast – R 8,499 per child – Half Board – R 11,799 per child – All-Inclusive
16 April to 01 May 2019 – 14 June to 09 July 2019 – 20 September to 01 October 2019
– 0 to 1 – R 599 per infant
– 2 to 15 – R 7,699 per child – Bed & Breakfast – R 10,999 per child – Half Board – R 14,299 per child – All-Inclusive
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg-Zanzibar-Johannesburg ex OR Tambo.
- Applicable air departure & air passenger taxes.
- Return road transfers to and from Zanzibar International Airport on arrival and departure with an English speaking driver (seat in coach). If required, additional transfers and locations can be arranged at an additional cost.
- 7 Nights / 8 Days en-suite accommodation in a Bungalow Room. Shorter, longer stays available on request.
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast, Half Board (breakfast & dinner) or All-Inclusive (All meals and selected drinks) basis as selected.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Infrastructure Tax of USD 1 per person per night payable directly to the hotel upon check out. Please note that this is applicable to both adults and children.
- Road transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals and beverages not specified as included.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
VISA & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the client is solely responsible to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
The client is strongly advised to have Travellers Insurance for their trip and be covered for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
If you require Travellers Insurance, Byva Travel works with our partner, Travel Insurance Consultants, a specialist division of Santam, member of the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) and an authorised Financial Service Provider to fully have you covered so that you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a quick weekend away from it all, we have a plan that provides you with the best and most extensive cover. Byva Travel covers both leisure and business travellers, and our travel insurance plans are designed to help you get out of all kinds of difficult situations in the unfortunate event they were to occur and getting your cover could not be simpler.
- Simply click on the banner below to get your instant travel insurance quote, whether you are looking for leisure or business, we have you covered.
- A new page will open where you can enter all your details and select the best cover for your needs.
- Complete your secure online payment.
- That’s it! Your policy will be sent directly to you free of charge.
We hope you have enjoyed this package as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. Not sure on something? Are there any additional services that you require? Want us to create a personalized experience for you? Anything you would like to discuss, feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
We’re passionate about providing you with the simplest way to find, compare and book the best travel deals helping you reach your dream destinations, and if you need any help, our passionate team of travel specialists are on hand to put it all together for you offering expert advice, superb specials at top destinations, top class service and excellent prices.
Your Dreams, Our Expertise.
Let’s get you there!