Castelo Do Mar 4* Fishing Frenzy Special ∼ 4 Nights / 5 Days
The Castelo Do Mar Fishing Frenzy Special
is a value packed package that includes:
♦ Return flights Johannesburg- Inhambane -Johannesburg ex OR Tambo.
♦ Return transfers from Inhambane Airport to Castelo Do Mar.
♦ Welcome Drink on arrival.
♦ A 4 Night / 5 Day stay in Castle Rooms at Castelo Do Mar.
♦ Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
♦ 3 Deep Sea Fishing Charters.
♦ 1 Bay Fishing Charter.
♦ All Fishing Gear Hire.
♦ All Non-motorised activities.
Castelo do Mar is situated on the water’s edge of Linga-Linga, the tiny peninsula that juts into the Inhambane Bay in Mozambique set in an island oasis offering all you could want out of an idyllic haven for a unique Mozambique experience.
Castelo do Mar’s warm Mozambican hospitality ensures that their guests enjoy a relaxed time while with them with accommodation being in just 22 elegant rooms, luxuriously decorated and air-conditioned, while exquisite meals are prepared and served in their Portuguese restaurant.
Surrounded by a coconut forest and near the Mangrove Swamps, Castelo do Mar caters for a soothing vacation with everything you need as the Linga Linga area has much to offer. In addition to relaxing in their well-equipped library, or having fun in their games room, there is world class snorkelling, scuba diving, canoeing, water skiing, water tubing, fishing, deep sea fishing, excellent birding in the mangroves, viewing the nearly extinct Dugong and of course pristine tidal islets and long stretches of deserted beach that await you.
Pricing Castelo Do Mar 4* Fishing Frenzy Special
- Travel Dates – 01 October to 30 November 2018
- Please note that the Castelo Do Mar Fishing Frenzy Special 2018 is for a Minimum of 4 People.
- Prices shown are in South African Rand (ZAR) based on a package price with a minimum of 4 adults and are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
- Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg- Inhambane -Johannesburg (via Maputo) ex OR Tambo.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Return transfers from Inhambane Airport to Castelo Do Mar (10 minute road transfer from airport to the dock and a 45 minute motor boat ride to Castelo Do Mar).
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- 4 Nights / 5 Days en-suite accommodation in a Castle Room.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 3 Deep Sea Fishing Charters.
- 1 Bay Fishing Charter.
- All Fishing Gear Hire.
- Non-motorised activities which include:
– Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
– Snorkelling at the “Wreck”.
– Beach games, walks, Kayaks, Gypsy Sailing and Hoby Sailing.
– Board Games, Cards, Books, Table Tennis, Darts, Pool Table, Poker and Black Jack Table, DVD’s.
– Beach Bicycle Riding.
– Coconut cutting demonstrations.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- Road and boat transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- All beverages.
- Massage Therapy.
- Inhambane Town Tour.
- All Motorized Leisure Activities (Fishing, Pansy Island Trips, Mangrove Trips, Sundowner Trips, Jet-Ski, Tube Riding, Skiing, Whale Watching, Dugong Watching, Diving,
- Activities not specified as included.
- Laundry Service.
- Telephone calls.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
VISA & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the client is solely responsible to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
The client is strongly advised to have Travellers Insurance for their trip and be covered for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
If you require Travellers Insurance, Byva Travel works with our partner, Travel Insurance Consultants, a specialist division of Santam, member of the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) and an authorised Financial Service Provider to fully have you covered so that you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a quick weekend away from it all, we have a plan that provides you with the best and most extensive cover. Byva Travel covers both leisure and business travellers, and our travel insurance plans are designed to help you get out of all kinds of difficult situations in the unfortunate event they were to occur and getting your cover could not be simpler.
- Simply click on the banner below to get your instant travel insurance quote, whether you are looking for leisure or business, we have you covered.
- A new page will open where you can enter all your details and select the best cover for your needs.
- Complete your secure online payment.
- That’s it! Your policy will be sent directly to you free of charge.
We hope you have enjoyed this package as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. Not sure on something? Are there any additional services that you require? Want us to create a personalized experience for you? Anything you would like to discuss, feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
We’re passionate about providing you with the simplest way to find, compare and book the best travel deals helping you reach your dream destinations, and if you need any help, our passionate team of travel specialists are on hand to put it all together for you offering expert advice, superb specials at top destinations, top class service and excellent prices.
Your Dreams, Our Expertise.
Let’s get you there!