Mabula Game Lodge 4* New Years Special ∼ 3 Nights / 4 Days
A fantastic adventure with South Africa’s bushveld awaits you at Mabula Game Lodge, located just two-and-a-half hours’ drive from Johannesburg in the Malaria Free Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province, revel in the sheer variety of animal, bird and plant life that Mabula Game Lodge offers.
From the diverse landscapes ranging from grassland plains to rocky outcrops creating an ideal habitat for the free roaming Big Five to all the little creatures that contribute to a magical wildlife, Mabula Game Lodge offers an experience you’ll never forget.
Distinctly African in style, Mabula Game Lodge offers comfortable thatch-roof suites with luxury finishings. With soft neutral bushveld colours throughout and massive windows bringing the African wildlife indoors, guests will experience unprecedented comfort while enjoying the sights and sounds that Mabula Game Lodge has to offer.
Watch the warthogs nibble their way through the gardens and hear the incessant chatter of happy birds as you relax on your patio, or escape the African heat in your cozy lounge. Soothe your weary muscles in the large stone bath or hop in to the shower for a quick wake-up dip before boarding your morning safari drive. Mabula Game Lodge is your home away from home in the African wilderness.
Pricing Mabula Game Lodge 4* New Years Special
- Travel Dates – 30 December to 02 January 2019 Only
- Prices shown are in South African Rand (ZAR) based on a package price with a minimum of 2 adults and are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
- Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
CHILD RATE SUPPLEMENT
Children of all ages are welcome and accommodated with parents in a Family Room (max 2 children under 12) when sharing with two full paying adults.
Please note that children under 6 years are only permitted on game drives at management discretion and are not permitted to view the big cats (Lion and Leopard).
– 0 to 5 – Complimentary when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
– 6 to 11 – R 899 per child when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 3 Nights / 4 Days en-suite accommodation in a Standard Room.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- New Year’s Eve dinner in the Boma along with Traditional Dancers, Face Painting, Marimba Band and a “Africa Theme” dress-up where the best dressed couple for the evening will receive a special prize.
- Complimentary bottle of wine at the New Year’s Eve Dinner.
- Gate Entry Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required, please send your request to email@example.com for assistance.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Sundowner drinks on Game Drives.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
VISA & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the client is solely responsible to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
The client is strongly advised to have Travellers Insurance for their trip and be covered for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
If you require Travellers Insurance, Byva Travel works with our partner, Travel Insurance Consultants, a specialist division of Santam, member of the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) and an authorised Financial Service Provider to fully have you covered so that you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a quick weekend away from it all, we have a plan that provides you with the best and most extensive cover. Byva Travel covers both leisure and business travellers, and our travel insurance plans are designed to help you get out of all kinds of difficult situations in the unfortunate event they were to occur and getting your cover could not be simpler.
- Simply click on the banner below to get your instant travel insurance quote, whether you are looking for leisure or business, we have you covered.
- A new page will open where you can enter all your details and select the best cover for your needs.
- Complete your secure online payment.
- That’s it! Your policy will be sent directly to you free of charge.
We hope you have enjoyed this package as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. Not sure on something? Are there any additional services that you require? Want us to create a personalized experience for you? Anything you would like to discuss, feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
We’re passionate about providing you with the simplest way to find, compare and book the best travel deals helping you reach your dream destinations, and if you need any help, our passionate team of travel specialists are on hand to put it all together for you offering expert advice, superb specials at top destinations, top class service and excellent prices.
Your Dreams, Our Expertise.
Let’s get you there!