Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp 4* Special ∼ 2 Nights / 3 Days
Retreat to the heart of the bush and to a time uncomplicated by the burdens of modern day living at Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp where you can kick back and relax to your romantic sanctuary in the exclusive 12000-hectare Mabula Private Game Reserve.
Rustic and unpretentious in every way, Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp promises an unaffected, authentic bushveld experience. Just five luxurious en-suite elevated tents with a full bathroom and private deck overlooking the bush await you where you can enjoy a homely atmosphere, authentic South African bush cuisine and the completely enveloping beauty of the surrounding bush.
Pricing Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp 4* Special
Luxurious Elevated Tent2 Nights / 3 Days
- Travel Dates – 01 Oct to 30 Nov 2018
Luxurious Elevated Tent2 Nights / 3 Days Mid-Week (Sunday to Thursday)
- Travel Dates – 01 to 14 Dec 2018
Luxurious Elevated Tent2 Nights / 3 Days Weekend (Friday & Saturday)
- Travel Dates – 01 to 14 Dec 2018
- Prices shown are in South African Rand (ZAR) based on a package price with a minimum of 2 adults and are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African/SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property.
- Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
CHILD RATE SUPPLEMENT
No child rates available. 0 to 7 years old are not permitted at the lodge and 8 years and older are considered adults and accommodated in their own tent paying full adult rates.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days en-suite accommodation in a Luxurious Elevated Tent.
- Accommodation on a Full Board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 2x Safari Game Drives daily. One early morning and again in time for sundowners in the late afternoon in an open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced Game Rangers.
- Gate Entry Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- All airfare and airport taxes. If required, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Any transportation-transfer needs. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Any meals not specified.
- Sundowner drinks on Game Drives.
- All beverages.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (if applicable).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (if applicable).
VISA & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the client is solely responsible to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
The client is strongly advised to have Travellers Insurance for their trip and be covered for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
If you require Travellers Insurance, Byva Travel works with our partner, Travel Insurance Consultants, a specialist division of Santam, member of the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) and an authorised Financial Service Provider to fully have you covered so that you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a quick weekend away from it all, we have a plan that provides you with the best and most extensive cover. Byva Travel covers both leisure and business travellers, and our travel insurance plans are designed to help you get out of all kinds of difficult situations in the unfortunate event they were to occur and getting your cover could not be simpler.
- Simply click on the banner below to get your instant travel insurance quote, whether you are looking for leisure or business, we have you covered.
- A new page will open where you can enter all your details and select the best cover for your needs.
- Complete your secure online payment.
- That’s it! Your policy will be sent directly to you free of charge.
We hope you have enjoyed this package as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. Not sure on something? Are there any additional services that you require? Want us to create a personalized experience for you? Anything you would like to discuss, feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
We’re passionate about providing you with the simplest way to find, compare and book the best travel deals helping you reach your dream destinations, and if you need any help, our passionate team of travel specialists are on hand to put it all together for you offering expert advice, superb specials at top destinations, top class service and excellent prices.
Your Dreams, Our Expertise.
Let’s get you there!