Elephant Hills Resort 4* Special
Over the years, Elephant Hills Resort has become a Victoria Falls icon. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the river, Elephant Hills Resort is situated on a small hill overlooking the Zambezi River, just 4 km upstream from the mighty Victoria Falls and offers its guests the essence of African hospitality.
Friendly, warm, welcoming and dedicated staff with all the top most facilities set in a unique part of the world, a wide variety of dish choices from the Samukele and Kasibi restaurants (which are ideal for informal dining) and an 18-hole championship golf course provide a great experience in Victoria Falls for golfers that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
In this prime wilderness location, you can easily relax in total comfort and luxury while still experiencing the African wildlife.
There is a wide variety of on and off-site activities for you to choose how to spend your days such as relaxing in the beautiful grounds, unwinding with a cocktail by the pool or spending your time being pampered with beauty and spa treatments. For the more active, embark on an adventure through the African wilderness or engage in stress-releasing sporting activities such as tennis, squash and play golf where the animals roam.
At the end of it all, the comfort of your room awaits you. Gaze over the Zambezi River from the privacy of your balcony or enjoy watching antelope grazing and traveling troupes of baboons as they move around their natural environment. It’s all here waiting for you at Elephant Hills Resort.
Pricing Elephant Hills Resort 4* Special
Standard Room2 Nights / 3 Days
- Travel Dates
- 01 Nov to 31 Dec 2018
Standard Room2 Nights / 3 Days
- Travel Dates
- 01 Jan to 31 Dec 2019
- Prices shown are in South African Rand (ZAR) based on a package price with a minimum of 2 adults and are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
CHILD RATE SUPPLEMENT
Children of all ages are welcome and accommodated with parents in a Family Room (max 2 children under 12) when sharing with two full paying adults.
– 0 to 2 – R 999 per child.
– 3 to 11 – R 5,499 per child – Bed & Breakfast.
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Return flights Johannesburg-Livingstone-Johannesburg ex OR Tambo.
- Applicable air departure & air passenger taxes.
- Road transfers to and from Livingstone International Airport on arrival and departure with an English speaking driver. If required, additional transfers, locations and specific language guides can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Bridge Toll Fees.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days en-suite accommodation in a Standard Room. Longer stays available on request.
- Accommodation on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- One Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River for an unforgettable experience. Finger snacks, beer, wine, local spirits & soft drinks included.
- Sundowner Cruise River Usage Fee.
- One Guided Walking Tour of the Victoria Falls.
- Victoria Falls Park Fees.
- All applicable Taxes and Tourism Levy’s.
- Road transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Optional extra activities/excursions. If required these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals and beverages not specified as included.
- Staff Porterage.
- Staff Gratuities.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry Service.
- Curio shop purchases.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Medical or Travellers Insurance.
- Visa Fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
VISA & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the client is solely responsible to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
The client is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
The client is strongly advised to have Travellers Insurance for their trip and be covered for any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
If you require Travellers Insurance, Byva Travel works with our partner, Travel Insurance Consultants, a specialist division of Santam, member of the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) and an authorised Financial Service Provider to fully have you covered so that you can travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a quick weekend away from it all, we have a plan that provides you with the best and most extensive cover. Byva Travel covers both leisure and business travellers, and our travel insurance plans are designed to help you get out of all kinds of difficult situations in the unfortunate event they were to occur and getting your cover could not be simpler.
- Simply click on the banner below to get your instant travel insurance quote, whether you are looking for leisure or business, we have you covered.
- A new page will open where you can enter all your details and select the best cover for your needs.
- Complete your secure online payment.
- That’s it! Your policy will be sent directly to you free of charge.
We hope you have enjoyed this package as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you. Not sure on something? Are there any additional services that you require? Want us to create a personalized experience for you? Anything you would like to discuss, feel free to get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
We’re passionate about providing you with the simplest way to find, compare and book the best travel deals helping you reach your dream destinations, and if you need any help, our passionate team of travel specialists are on hand to put it all together for you offering expert advice, superb specials at top destinations, top class service and excellent prices.
Your Dreams, Our Expertise.
Let’s get you there!